Skip to main content

A Revolutionary - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. meant so much to the Civil Rights movement, and there are so many things that a person could say about him, but his actions spoke louder than words. He showed us that standing up for yourself and your race was not the wrong thing to do, but he showed us that utilizing strategies that would get positive results was the way to go. He was a great leader and his wisdom concerning the Civil Rights movement was unique and like a thunderous sound even when he was leading quietly. I will attach a documentary about Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and I hope you learn something great about the man, the cause, and his hopes for our countries future. Monique Lyn elle Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback Thursday - Getting Fit

Throwback Thursday - Getting Fit Happy New Year All! Today I have a throwback from "The Monique Lynelle Show" This episode was interesting because it gives a different view of yoga from a Christian point of view. I hope you enjoy the show and have a blessed day. Monique Lyn elle Gray

Monday Motivation - Goodness Instead of Evil

Monday Motivation - Goodness Instead of Evil https://www.bonfire.com/store/dde-designs/

Monday Motivation - End of the Year

Monday Motivation - End of the Year Hello Everyone, As the year comes to an end, It is time for me to reflect on this past year, collect my thoughts, reboot, and plan my next steps. I hope you have enjoyed this year of Monday Motivations on this blog and I will decide if I will continue, and whether people found value in it. For next year, I leave you with my brand new Gratitude Journal for the year. Here is the link https://a.co/d/7bl3xDm and you can always visit my website at https://MoniqueLyn-elle.com Thank you for your time and attention, 10-04 over and out. Coach ML Monique Lynelle Gray